Due to noise interference (read: children), the voice blogging is on hiatus until possibly next entry.
…Okay, maybe not. But this is the obligatory “What did I get for Christmas” post. Now, I didn’t take pictures of everything, but I got a few things in.
I actually got two bags. My sister got me a Kathy Van Zeeland bag with a wallet. It’s really cute. Just need something in baby blue. This one, on the other hand, can match with almost anything in my wardrobe. Since I love bags and purses, this is one of the easiest ways to go when it comes to gift-giving. Next to the Amazon gift card that is.
I can safely say that I now have a reason to start a DVD collection. The Simpsons is a guilty pleasure of mine.
Vicky’s Secret has a new scent out. I won’t try it out for a little while (since I’m using Love Spell right now), but dammit, it smells very berry. Literally–the name has the word “berry” in it.
My sister got me some activewear. She must have read my mind. I was looking through my closet and I said “how the hell do I not have any activewear in my closet?!”
Other gifts that aren’t shown are as follows:
- Some underwear and bras. These are the prettiest bras I have ever seen for DD breasts. I was looking to see if my sister got the right size, because it’s very rare that you see pink and blue bras in any size larger than a C cup.
- This ring. My mouth dropped when I saw this. It’s a size 9, so it fits well on my right ring finger, or my left middle finger (my left ring finger’s a size 8). The lefty in me has it on my left middle finger.
- A watch, but since my sister forgot it over her house, I have to wait until Tuesday to get it.
- A yellow gold bracelet. I don’t particularly like yellow gold. My mom bought me a gold bracelet for my 21st birthday. I was so upset when it popped earlier this year. So this was to replace it. It’s really shiny.
- Some money! Because, come on, money is the best gift for the hard-to-shop-for.
- A laptop stand with cooler. I spoke about this earlier this month. If you didn’t know, a few months ago, I inadvertently burned my leg while on my laptop. I felt a bit scorched, but nothing out of the ordinary. The next day, I noticed this pretty large discoloration where I was burned. It didn’t hurt or anything other than the scorched feeling. But holy crap, dude! Best investment ever. Thanks, Mom!
The holidays are (almost) over, and all of the presents are gone from the tree…well, other than a few for my nephews, but they’ll be back over on Tuesday to open them up. Now it’s time to look forward to 2009. I wish I had something intoxicating for that night. I will need it. Until then, I have to deal with the bickering of children. Oh. Fucking. Joy.
I will leave you with a picture in all my boredom and weirdness. Do not ask. Whatever you do, do not ask.